Mixed-Use Intergenerational community- THURMONT, MD
Cross & Company is pleased to have been approved by the Mayor and Board of Commissioners to create a new mixed-use intergenerational community of affordable homes in Thurmont, Maryland. We held four years of public discussions with the Town Staff, Planning Commission, and Mayor and Board of Commissioners and participated in thirty-two public meetings where our plans were reviewed. The outcome is a new neighborhood planned for townhouses and condominium apartments connected by tree lined streets with sidewalks and open green spaces.
We are pleased for the opportunity to bring to Thurmont:
- affordable open market and dedicated work-force housing as both “for sale” and “for rent” dwelling units – providing new homes for persons whose jobs as police, fire, EMS, nurses, and school teachers who give back to the society are an important part of our new neighborhoods
- senior independent living ground floor apartments that are still part of a community with neighbors of all ages, providing a “downsizing” opportunity for active seniors in Thurmont
- a day care center for children in the neighborhood – bring your children to daycare in a stroller, not always in a car seat
- sidewalks, open spaces, exercise stations, tot lots and community gardens throughout the neighborhood
- a public walking and biking trail around the community
- ample parking for residents and guests
- a neighborhood café and some limited small businesses that support the residents.
Residential Development - Smithsburg, MD
Residential Development Cross & Company is engaged in development planning and entitlement a new mixed-use residential and intergenerational communities in Washington County, featuring single family homes, townhomes, age 55+ residences, and community buildings. For more information, see www.cloverlyliving.com.
Commercial Office Leasing and Investment
Cross & Company has ongoing renovations and tenant improvement in existing buildings. We are actively seeking new multi-tenant office building investments from Maine to South Carolina.
COMMUNITY-BASED OUTPATIENT CLINICS (CBOCs)
Cross & Company actively pursues and competitively bids US Department of Veterans Affairs requests to develop, build and operate new Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) at locations in the eastern United States. We welcome the opportunity to partner with fellow Veteran Owned Small Business’ (VOSB) and Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business’ (SDVOSB) on these unique opportunities.